At Jascots we aim to provide a website that is accessible to everyone, including those with visual, hearing, motor or cognitive impairments.
- We’ve tried to use clear, jargon free language that is easy to understand. We’ve tried to make it as easy as possible to find the wines you are looking for with a comprehensive advanced search and product filter.
- We’ve made navigation links consistent between pages throughout the site. The site is also fully accessible using only a keyboard and can be navigated with scripting disabled.
- We’ve tried to ensure our website can be read by users with visual impairments, including those with colour blindness. We’ve also concentrated on providing clear, legible text and fonts.
- We use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. This allows users to override our styles with their own preferred fonts and colours for increased readability.
- The Jascots website has cross-browser compatibility which means that it can be accessed from PCs, Macs and other devices using various different web browsers.