Environmental Policy 2020
We are a specialist wine supplier to restaurants, hotels & caterers whose mission is to be the wine supplier at the heart of hospitality, responsible for championing quality of wine and wine service.
We recognise that our work has an environmental impact resulting from resource consumption, transport, purchasing and waste production. As a consequence of this, all of us are committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance.
Our main aims are:
• To use resources efficiently, prevent pollution and minimise any adverse environmental effects caused as a result of our activities or products
• To manage our waste sustainably and recognise our responsibility to recycle wherever possible
• To align our environmental practices and procedures with those of our clients
• To promote environmental awareness, provide training and ensure every member of the team understands their environmental responsibilities
• To promote sound environmental practices with our suppliers
• To meet and, where practical, exceed all relevant regulatory requirements
We are currently working towards the following specific objective:
• Reduce our carbon footprint per litre of wine sold
This policy is communicated to all employees, partners, suppliers and contractors. It is subject to regular review.
Dated: 22 January 2020