Multi Drop Driver (3.5 Tonne)
Role: Multi Drop Delivery Driver. (North West London based)
Hours: Monday - Friday 0700-1600 and Saturday & Sunday rotational work
Jascots is proud of its drivers and is seeking a new member to join that team. Our drivers are proactive, customer service focused and flexible. The successful candidate will work within a very strong team of experienced drivers who are the best in the business. As the face of the company, we expect you to be presentable, polite and courteous to customers at all times.
All the drivers are expected to follow delivery instructions carefully, carry out pre-use checks, defect reporting and be diligent with all paperwork.
This is a permanent position that requires a person of commitment and who can work closely within the Logistics Department.
There is the potential for promotion and with time this could definitely be an option for you.
* Have a full UK Driving Licence (clean)
* Be and experienced multi drop driver
* Really believe in and be committed to great customer service and be able to give personal examples at interview
* Be flexible - our clients demand it
Salary: The starting salary for our drivers is £24,800.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an award winning company that specialises in supplying to the UK on-trade. Applicants need to be naturally numerate, analytical and it will help if you have a good sense of fun. Our team is friendly, knowledgeable and very resourceful; they can solve almost any challenge presented to them by our customers. Other benefits include:
- 23 days holiday entitlement that increases with service to 26 days (pro-rated based on working hours)
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Support towards gaining vocational qualifications (AAT/WSET/CIPS)
- Discounts on our great range of wines
Jascots Wine Merchants Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.