Marketing & Events Assistant
Reports to: Miles MacInnes (Managing Partner) & Fanny Salstein (Marketing Consultant)
Location: Jascots HQ, The Observatory, Old Oak Common Lane NW10 6DX
Hours: 08:30 – 17:30
Start Date: As soon as possible
Our Marketing Manager is going freelance in January to become a consultant for us on a part-time basis. We will need a dynamic, creative individual with a real passion for marketing to join as Marketing & Events Assistant.
The right person will have an understanding of the power of social media, will be ready to create amazing content, and will have the know-how on hosting fantastic events. We’re searching for an all-round marketer with an eye for detail and a head full of creativity – the world is your oyster!
As we grow, we want compelling content that reaches our audience made up of London’s best restaurants, hotels, and caterers. You will be pivotal in helping us get the stories of our incredible winemakers told. The work will be fast paced and varied as we have lots of exciting projects.
- Social Media management of all social platforms and reporting. You will work closely with our sales team to drive growth of key channels and increase client and prospective client engagement.
- A creative mindset, developing best in class copy and visuals – you can balance effective copy with our tone of voice. Photography, video editing and Photoshop experience is a plus.
- Content & Campaign Planning - you will create monthly content plans to be shared on social media, blog posts, and newsletters. This includes managing the planning and delivery of all content as well as, identifying and running activity that ties in with overall marketing objectives.
- Maintain the ‘Content & Events’ calendar to ensure our potential exposure to new customers is fully utilised
- Event Management - you will work closely with our portfolio of producers to plan days in trade, winemaker dinners, and wine events.
- Website Management – as one of our key sales tools, you will need to ensure all of our products are maintained up-to-date, this includes tech sheet information, producer bios, and wine list management. You must demonstrate an understanding of CRM and web-based platforms.
- PPC management - you will have an understanding of google adwords and pay per click. Monitoring our campaigns and keeping an eye out for opportunities to improve.
- You are passionate about wine! Even more desirable though is a proven track record as an enthusiastic marketeer
- Experience running social channels such as Twitter and Instagram (+Stories)
- Experience of web-based platforms and an understanding of CRM
- A strategic mind, bringing fresh perspectives with a clear vision for the success of market activity
- Strong communication skills to successfully engage stakeholders across the business with new ideas
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
If the above sounds like you. We want to hear from you! Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an award winning company that specialises in supplying delicious wines to the UK on-trade. Our team is friendly, knowledgeable and very dynamic. We're looking for applicants passionate about marketing!
Other benefits include:
- 23 days holiday entitlement that increases with service to 26 days (pro-rated based on working hours)
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Discounts on our great range of wines
Jascots Wine Merchants Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.