Back to All Wines

Le Bouquet Sauvignon Blanc, Domaine Laporte, Loire Valley, France 2018

Loire, France


Tasting Notes

Crisp and refreshing with fabulous gooseberry and citrus aromas followed by a vivid intensity of that ultra-fresh Loire-esque stoney note, with the texture and class of a beautifully balanced Sancerre.

Food Matches

Seafood, Salad & Canapes

Wine Profile

Wine Type White Wine

Vintage 2018

Style Crisp, Dry Whites

Country France

Region Loire

Grower Name Domaine Laporte

Grape Variety Sauvignon Blanc

ABV 12.50%

Closure Screw Cap

Bottle Size 75cl

Allergens Sulphites

Method Vegan



Domaine Laporte

Domaine Laporte

Founded in 1850 in the heart of the Loire Valley's prestigious Sancerre appellation, Domaine Laporte is renowned for its quality.Here, 20 ha (49.4 acres) representing 80 percent of our vineyards are planted with Sauvignon Blanc for our fine white wines, the remaining 20 percent are planted with Pinot Noir for the creation of our delicious reds and rosés.Domaine… Read More

View More Wines By Domaine Laporte




The Loire Valley is a well known wine producing region of Central France, defined by the river Loire which runs through it before emptying into the Atlantic Ocean. The region itself is so large and diverse that generalisations about terroir and soils are impossible, but the most well-known appellations include Sancerre and Pouilly-Fumé, famed for their Sauvignon Blanc;… Read More

View More Wines From Loire


Sauvignon Blanc

Sauvignon Blanc

Sauvignon Blanc is a high quality white grape whose spiritual home is France, and more specifically the Loire Valley, where it produces crisp, acidic wines with green and citrus fruit flavours, and a hallmark streak of minerality in the best examples.In more recent years, the variety has been adopted by New Zealand as their signature white variety, showing concentrated… Read More

View More Wines With Sauvignon Blanc Grapes

fact sheet

Wine Challenge SRA Accreditation 2019 Carbon Trust 2019 London Living Wage ISOQAR iSO 45001 BRC Accreditation 2019

Website Design by Dusza

Digital Marketing by Hyperbrand


We use cookies to provide the best possible browsing experience.

If you continue without changing your settings we'll assume you're happy to receive our cookies.

However, if you would like to you can change this at any time by changing your browser settings, find out more by clicking here.Okay, got it!