Taking inspiration from the UK’s rapidly expanding and hugely popular street food movement Jascots Wine Merchants will be presenting its exciting new “Street Wine” concept at The Casual Dining Show. By harnessing the power, approachability and simplicity of the street food movement and translating it into a wine offering Jascots will demonstrate that wine can also be straight up, unfussy, and compelling to casual dining consumers.
Jascots are experts in the casual dining market and know what is important to operators, especially when it comes to adding value. Bag in box and draft wine, which will be on display and available for tasting, can be preferable to bottled wines for many operators, offering consumers fresher wine that has been bottled on-site, reduced environmental impact, storage and of course offer cost savings*! Street Wine epitomises what the casual dining wine offering and serving should be – contemporary and modern without compromising on quality.
Operators will also get the chance to explore the different Street Wine dispense methods including on draught tap, mock barrel, multiple use bottle and carafe.
Visit Jascots at stand U117 at The Casual Dining Show at London’s Business Design Centre on 24 and 25 February 2016.
For more information on the Casual Dining Show, or for more information on Wine on Tap, email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Benefits of Bag-in-Box:
- Wine Quality- same wine, different packaging
- Stays Fresh Longer- wine can stay fresh six to eight weeks after opening
- Space Saving- store more wine in a smaller area
- Reduce Waste- fewer bottles and less wine that goes off before sale
- Value- lower overhead in materials and shipping costs factored in pricing
- Durability and Cleanliness- less breakage and minimal chance of wine faults
10L Bag-in-Box = 13.3 Bottles = 60-80 Glasses of Wine
Current wines offered in Bag-in-Box format by Jascots:
- Mas de la Source Rouge, France
- Mas de la Source Blanc, France
- Mas de la Source Rose, France
- Clarence River Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
- 3 Wooly Sheep Pinot Noir, New Zealand
Offered in Key Keg:
- Vino Vispo, Italian Sparkling Wine
Wine on Tap with customised badges and various tap styles to fit your bar
Easy pour straight from the tap
Various serving options- glass, carafe, refillable bottle (customised with your restaurant’s logo)
Alternatively, Bag-in-Box can be placed inside an oak barrel